Couple & Relationship Therapy
Are you and your partner stuck in the same argument loop every night with no resolution in sight? Do you feel like you and your partner are drifting away from each other? Do you desire more physical or emotional intimacy between you and your partner? Do you feel like your relationship is at a standstill and you have stopped growing or communicating? Do you feel you have lost your identity or individualism over the years as the two of you have been “one”, and now you don’t know who you are anymore?
It is a fact that people need to feel good about themselves before they can feel good in a relationship. Through couples therapy, you can how to better communicate your feelings and needs and more aptly get what you want out of your relationship.
Some issues that bring couples to therapy are:
- Addiction/Partner Addiction Support
- Balance (Work/Life/Family)
- LGBT family struggles with other family
- Blended, stepfamily, stepchildren, ex-partner struggles
- Chronic Illness in the family
- Mental Illness
- Neurodiversity in couples (known or unknown)
- Extended Family
- Physical or emotional abuse or neglect
- Intimacy (sexual struggles, physical or emotional separation)
If any of the above relate to your and your partner in your relationship, contact me today for a free consultation. I would love to speak to you about how I may be able to help you reconnect or rebuild your relationship.